Terms of sale
Numisma reserves admission rights to its auctions, by its subscribers and/or guests.
- Lots are sold at the place of sale and in the condition in which they are found, and no complaints will be accepted after they have been auctioned. Interested parties have 4 days to make an appointment and come and view the lots on display at our premises here at Numisma.
- A down payment of not less than 30% of the auctioned amount may be requested.
- If during the auction of any lot, any doubts arise as to the final bidder, the lot will be put up for sale again.
- We reserve the right to auction one or more lots together or to split them.
- Numisma receives orders to purchase by mail, email, phone and fax and responds to these within the auction room.
- Lots must be paid for and collected within 48 hours after of the auction.
- A commission of 17,5% is added to the auction fee, plus VAT at the prevailing rate.
- No fee is charged to the buyer for lots purchased through bidspirit.com and bidinside.com platform.
Numisma will be happy to provide information about the lots to be auctioned, but would draw you attention to paragraph 1 of the terms of sale.
Shipping costs and insurance for the coins are paid for by the buyer.